Animation and motion graphics take time to learn and develop, so what do you do when you quickly need to create an animation that makes an impact? Envato Elements is an all-you-can-download service that has plenty of pre-built projects: instead of designing from scratch, just add your own logo and text to create animations.
In this round-up, I'm going to share ten of the best fiery and explosive video projects that you can use with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. Make sure to play the previews to get the full picture.
1. Fire Reveal — After Effects Fire Effect
Straight from the fiery pits, this project really brings to life an explosive effect in Adobe After Effects. The photorealistic fire effect in this After Effects project can animate any text or logo to life through the fire and flames.
2. Spirit of Fire — Fiery Logo for After Effects
Spirit of Fire perfectly illustrates how easy it is to use a pre-built project for logo animation. If you want to see your logo forged in a burst of fire and metallic effects, this is the ideal project. You can use this with your own logo to grab an audience's attention right away.
3. Fires of Doom Cinematic Trailer — After Effects Trailer
For a fiery trailer effect in Adobe After Effects, look no further. Download this package to create an explosive trailer that sets the stage for a fire-filled feature production.
4. Fire Logo Cinematic — After Effects Fiery Logo
For a bit of variety, the Fire Logo Cinematic pack is a more minimalist approach to animating your logo. Not only does this have a fiery effect similar to the other selections above, there's also a blue flame approach that you can use with your own logo.
5. Burning Cinematic — After Effects Logo Intro
Fly over a field of lava with the Burning Cinematic project. It's yet another way to animate a logo in dramatic and blazing fashion.
6. Fire Titles — Adobe Premiere Fiery Intro
This selection is ideal for Adobe Premiere users. It's bright and explosive and you can simply add a logo and text to set the stage perfectly for your action-packed film.
7. Action FX Fire Smoke Water Effects — Premiere Pro
Another great choice for Adobe Premiere Pro users is this Smoke Water Effects project. This intro has an almost comic book feel, with bright and colorful bursts of smoke. Try this one out for an intro that grabs attention.
8. Colorful Smoke Reveal — After Effects Smoke Explosion
The Colorful Smoke Reveal project is a completely different take on an explosive intro. With no plugins required and a variety of color schemes, you can create an intro that feels fit for the big screen with just a few clicks.
9. Fire Logo Reveal — After Effects Fire Logo Intro
This pyrotechnic effect for After Effects is one of my favorite selections in this round-up. Watch your own logo painted to life in a burst of flames thanks to the Fire Logo Reveal.
10. Quick Explosion Sting — Smoky After Effects Logo
Most of the time, we only have a few seconds to grab the audience's attention. That's why it helps to use an explosive asset like this one that quickly sets the stage. Try this out to showcase your logo with a quick burst of smoke!
More Awesome After Effects and Premiere Projects
- Video15 Best After Effects Templates on VideoHive (Envato Market)Andrew Childress
- Adobe After Effects14 Awesome Product Demo Video Templates for After EffectsAndrew Childress
- Video15+ Top Handwriting Text After Effects Animation Video TemplatesAndrew Childress
- Video9 Best VHS Glitch Video Effects for After Effects & Premiere ProAndrew Childress
- Photo ManipulationHow to Create a Fantasy Flaming Deer With Adobe PhotoshopJenny Le
- BrushesHow to Create a Fireball Brush From Scratch in Adobe PhotoshopKirk Nelson
- PhotographyHow to Capture a Stylish Smoke PhotographIaroslav Lazunov
- PhotographyHot Shots: Spicy Peppers PopMarie Gardiner