Infographics are visual presentations of numbers and data. They're great for presenting complex concepts on video in a way that is clear and engaging to your audience.
This top-three feature showcases three of the best infographic video templates for Adobe After Effects. With these pre-built Elements projects, it's easy to bring your data to life!
Envato Elements recently launched its video project section, including templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
In this series,
we're focusing on the best-of-the-best projects that you'll find in the
Elements library. All of these projects are included as part of a
subscription to Envato Elements.
The Simplex Infographic Bundle is our top choice for Adobe After Effects. It's a huge collection of dynamic infographics, featuring charts, math operators, maps, and more. You'll find customizable options right here to meet your every need.
- Who it's for: Anyone looking to add infographic styling to their videos.
- Why we like it: Easy to use with simple styling, but sleek and professional enough to fit any project need.
The Hand Drawn Infographics Toolkit is a fun and quirky way to dress up your videos. The charts are robust and professional, but they're styled as though on paper for an unforgettable stylistic effect.
Perfectly suited for business videos, this pack delivers bold and professional infographics. The modern display and animated chart options are sure to boost engagement and help you close your next big deal.
More Top After Effects Project Templates
- Video3 Best Infographic Templates for Adobe After EffectsAndrew Childress
- Video10 Top Infographic Video Templates (Animated Graphics) for After EffectsMarie Gardiner
- VideoBest in Class: Flat Video Templates for Adobe After EffectsAndrew Childress