8.1 FAQ Introduction
Welcome to the Introduction to Video Editing in Premiere Pro course update! Hi, my name is Dave Bode for Envato, and in this course you get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from the intro course.
You will learn more about exporting, dynamic linking between Premiere and After Effects, using the Essential Sound Panel for dialogue, sound effects, music, and ambient sounds.
You'll also learn:
- how to get your audio from Premiere to Audition for editing and then back into Premiere in a seamless way
- how to use some of the new audio effects in Premiere Pro to make great mixes
- how to make basic titles and animated titles with Essential Graphics
- how to export your own motion graphic templates
- how to use third-party templates for titles and transitions from Envato Elements
- how to use proxies for fast editing
- how to create a multi-camera sequence from a single high-res camera shot
- how to use the Freeform view and Auto-Reframe
- how to work with captions
This is a big update to the original course, and there's a lot to learn! To get started, check the first lesson on dynamic linking to After Effects.